Manna Park offers:
- Full-Care boarding facility.
- Fully enclosed Stable Complex (4m x 4m “Deluxe” stables that are well ventilated and fully insulated).
- Quality rubber flooring in stables and aisle to ensure equine comfort and safety.
- Feed (and deep bedding for stabled horses) included.
- Electricity available.
- Large secure steel day yards.
- Fully automatic waterers (stables, central point watering system and quarantine/medical paddocks).
- Fly and Mosquito protection (a fully automated and professionally maintained misting system is provided). At Manna Park we use only the best natural treatment; water based Pyrethrin made from the chrysanthemum plant.
- Wall mounted hay rack/feed bins in each stable.
- Quality LED lighting (internal, external and sensor security lighting).
- Temperature controlled, warm water wash bay with rubber flooring and overhead swinging "boom hose" for safety.
- Olympic size Dressage Arena (20m x 60m).
- Our arena is situated in a quiet and scenic setting with an all weather surface (washed river sand over compacted sub-base) with excellent drainage. Fitted with large professional training mirrors, it is dragged and watered regularly and has the best views in the Valley, especially if you are a spectator!
- Arena Flood Lighting (LED). Perfect for early morning training, later in the day or early evenings.
- Grass jumping paddock with professional showjumping equipment.
- Group pasture turnout.
- Medical/Quarantine paddocks (x 2) located next to owners house for security and monitoring.
- Pasture soils are tested regularly; limed or organically fertilized as required.
- Access to the Bywong/Wamboin Greenways that comprise a network of at least 30 kilometres of maintained riding trails.
- Full use of private facilities 7 days a week.
- Agistees Noticeboard.
- Secure tack rooms (with internal and external sensor lighting, fully lockable and rodent free) with allocated space for your trunk and supplies. NB No feed storage permitted!
- Fully equipped and heated kitchen (with seating overlooking the Dressage Arena).
- Bathroom facilities (including clean toilet, vanity, and shower).
- Owners live on-site.
- Gas BBQ's, Pizza Oven and full picnic facilities available.
- Spectators viewing deck (overlooking Dressage Arena) with in-built seating.
- 20 acre hill/conditioning paddock and a seperate, natural cross country paddock.
- Wide laneways throughout, allowing safe and easy access to your horse.
- Carparking adjacent to main stable complex.
- Free horse float/gooseneck parking.
Why choose Manna Park Horse Agistment
- Professional agistment and caring for your horse.
- Daily supervision of horses (including 4 point wellness inspections ie eyes, legs and feet, skin and body).
- Owners live on premises.
- Frees up your time so that you can enjoy more time with your horse.
- Quality agistment at a very competitive price.
- Late night checks on all stabled horses.
- Lessons can be arranged if required.
- Meeting other horse owner's in a social atmosphere.
- Friendly, fun and relaxed environment plus professional service!
73 Clare Lane
Bywong NSW Australia
Phone: 0404 073 561
Property Identification Code (PIC) - NC083032